made fresh daily: don't make me jump out this machine!

this blog is most defiantly not l-o-u-s-y!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

don't make me jump out this machine!


(warning...this may be the worst, and i repeat worst thing that you have ever seen in your life)

ohh boy! anyone who has fond memories of b.a. baruckus and co. will be both titillated and saddened by this video (click video & turn sound on).

please watch video before continuing any furtha ya fool!

the only thing that could make this video funnier is if mr. t entered the car and beat that jherri-curled fools arse! what is the deal with that guy...he's not headed to 'time warner', as he would have you believe...he is headed straight to some low-budget b-film to double as protagonist #3 and servant with catering services.

one other thing...do you think that mr. t accepted cash for services rendered or just a handful of costume jewelry?

as celebrity extraordinaire, mr. t., says 'you wastin' my time!'...if you don't comment with your favorite moments from this hot news story.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had a navigation system, I would love to hear Mr T. insult me while directing me to my destination. Do they have Myron Cope?

-Mike J.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site traffic counters