made fresh daily: white out...'06 style

this blog is most defiantly not l-o-u-s-y!

Monday, April 17, 2006

white out...'06 style

with the blue white game only 5 days away, the staff here at mfd has broken out the blue and white face paint, unpacked the pom-poms, and even started thinking about next season's "white-outs". with that in mind, the daily collegian is having a competition to select an official white out shirt for the 2006 football season. voting begins tomorrow (Tuesday 18) and it should be interesting to see what the student body comes up with. if you have a minute and you want to quell your football jones, vote here.

it should be noted that no future design could possibly beat mfd's current offerings, dwheels and jking (available by request), so this is only an exercise in futility.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, I am torn, I like them both. I'm anxious to see what we can vote for tomorrow.

Did you ever come up with any designs for St. Patty's day and the Katrina victims?

2:32 PM  
Blogger robb said...

no need to stand divided ms. stewart. i have taken the liberty of printing both. you need only decide on a size.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh... my first blue-white game! I was loving the atmosphere, the autographs and most importantly the Derrick Williams official stamp of approval of the D-Wheels t-shirt as I raised my sweatshirt and yelled out from the front row of the stands, "Hey D-Wheels, check out my shirt." His exact words, "I like that!" accompanied by a big smile. Next step, getting the D-Wheels shirt autographed. :)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site traffic counters