made fresh daily: up with hope, down with dope!

this blog is most defiantly not l-o-u-s-y!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

up with hope, down with dope!

ash is right. college football is my thing (in the blog sense) and i'll be damned if i am going to let a dirty buckeye (cue childish laughter) spoil the most majestic of american sports. so with that, i say 'up with hope, down with dope!' and ask you to gaze at the tangible beauty of the masterwork below (entitled history repeats itself...this september!).

for the glory.


does it seem strange that i have shown up for work with my khakis above my ankles, black nikes on my feet, and glasses as thick as coke bottles perched precariously on the bridge of my nose? must be something with the commencement of pre-season practice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That I would like to see!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site traffic counters