made fresh daily: hoo-rah

this blog is most defiantly not l-o-u-s-y!

Friday, October 28, 2005

hoo-rah


has anyone noticed the teaser trailers for the new sam mendes movie "jarhead" that have been playing for the last two weeks? i have, and i think that they are brilliant. i have no idea if the movie will be good (smart money says it will be), but the trailer is great. in particular, the use of kanye west's (who is playing PSU tonight) "jesus walks" is quite striking. jamie foxx muttering "hoo-rah" at the end is pretty badass as well. if you have not seen the trailer or want to watch it again, here it is. enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the first time I have seen it. It looks intense but I think we will see it. Let me know if you go in the near future.
Mom

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it this past weekend. It's f-ing hysterical. Not the war drama I was expecting, but much more of a look at a bunch of guys hanging out and being bored. That being said, it's not a bad movie, just not what I was expecting.

-The Southern Belle

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site traffic counters