made fresh daily: a gentle soul and butcher's hands

this blog is most defiantly not l-o-u-s-y!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

a gentle soul and butcher's hands


ash and i went to see munich (watch the trailer) last night, and not unlike wednesday's viewing of the constant gardner, we came away with plenty to talk and think about. at it's core, munich is an old-fashioned cautionary tale with a smart sensibility from steven spielberg that has fine performances (great in the case of eric bana), an understated & haunting score and great cinematography. hit me up with your thoughts if/when you see the film. thanks in advance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad and I went last night and both we very moved by the film. I thought Eric Bana was terrific and we had lots to discuss with the friends that joined us at the movie. The movie again spoke to me that nothing is one sided. It does make me think that peace will never happen in my life in the middle east.
Mom

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site traffic counters