made fresh daily: 'yoi! and double yoi!'

this blog is most defiantly not l-o-u-s-y!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

'yoi! and double yoi!'


make that a triple yoi! in what has been a brilliant year for football in the great state of pennsylvania, it only makes sense that the bus rolls into detroit for super bowl 40 in a fortnight.

turn the volume p and celebrate the black n' gold baby!

bonus yoi!: mfd's friend and fellow steelers fan, steve g, has contributed this nugget to help yer' celebratin'!

double bonus yoi!:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes...it's true. I am the seer-er-er-er. I've been predicting a Steeler's Superbowl all season and man did they deliver.

Although my mystic skillz did foresee the win, my joy was not at all diluted. Weekend after weekend I am truly amazed at the athletic ability of this fabulous team.

Anyone have tickets to the game??

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site traffic counters